This wiki is plagued with second person. An example of second person is "After you kill Ballos, the walls close in on you." First and second person shouldn't be used in informative writing, as anyone who has taken English classes beyond 7th grade. Instead, replace you with Quote or "the player", or just rewrite the page.
Also, should we add the "location" catagory to Mimiga Village pages? It is a catagory to sub-catagory relation after all...Read more >
I got Cave Story+ for Christmas. Open it, and see christmas Quote. "Big deal," i say, having played the Wiiware version. Then I entered the First Cave. If you're playing the game right now, everything is wintery! Kazuma has a sweater, the First Cave is icy, the bats have little scarfs, the chests are presents, and the Hermit Gunsmith has holiday lights! If you have this game, please check it out! Here's a list of all the other stuff that happens
- Mimiga Village froze over
- Experience Doritos (my name for them) are now bells
- The evil door has a wreath
- Mimigas have sweaters and the like
- Kanpachi has a candy cane, not a fishing rod
- the fish has ornaments on it
- the chains and rooftops have lights
- Balrog's got misletoe on his head (wouldn't wanna kiss th…
Read more >
The ____ is an item in Cave Story.
[Not neccessary]Read more >
Should the pages be named the Wiiware/3Ds names or the original names? For example, the 290 Counter and Chaco's Rouge.Read more >